AUTHORS: From online courses to one-on-one coaching and do-it-for-you services, I can help you publish your book within your budget. Need a spot check? A recommendation for editors, designers, marketing services? Let me know and schedule a free 15 minute consultation!
Can I help you publish?
- Are you an author who needs a hand figuring out how to self-publish your book?
- Do you need someone to do the work for you?
- Are you a small press who needs guidance on procedures, tools, service, or best practices?
- Are you an organization who wants to create an anthology or fund-raising promotional book?
- Are you a company entering the world of self-publishing who needs to understand the competition?
- Are you an agent, designer, editor, or marketing pro who would like to advise your authors on best practices?
What do you need help with? I look forward to hearing from you so please click to email me or leave me a message at (510) 230.4262.
Self-Pub Boot Camp online courses
Learn how to prepare your manuscript, create your publishing business, make, distribute, sell, and market your book. A self-paced online course with lifetime access. Take a look.
One-on-one or group coaching
Need individual consulting for you or a group? Please let me know. I'm happy to talk about your book project, publishing company setup, conference, or workshop.
Speaking and teaching
I speak at conferences, teach workshops and courses. I love live events! In fact, I'm the self-pub and tech track leader at the San Francisco Writers Conference where I bring together trusted professionals, mostly founders, to talk with authors about how to succeed.
Does your company need a customized guide to self-publishing processes? I can customize my content to feature yours. There's no need to reinvent the wheel. Hire me, instead. It's faster and, better yet, it'll be correct, up-to-date, and sympathetic to your readers.
Please let me know how I can help.
My latest guide
Don't forget to grab your free ebook
The Consumer's Guide for Self-Publishers reviews over 100 products, tools, and services that independent authors and small presses need to know about. It includes the big names like Amazon KDP and IngramSpark, BookBub and Instafreebie, Smashwords and Draft2Digital.
You'll also find out about lot of services you never heard of that help you do business as an author, write, edit, design, format, market, and sell your book. You're going to love it!
Sign up to grab it now and get free updates forever.