This workbook walks you through every step of decision making in your publishing process. It provides ample areas for notes and recording what you’ve done. from manuscript development to launching your book. The workbook is 8 1/2 x 11 inches and wire bound, so it lays flat.
- Writing and finishing your book (draft and development)
— BEGIN PRODUCTION AND PUBLISHING STAGES
- Market research stage (comparables, design decisions, metadata, etc.)
- Metadata development (begin)
- Editing (critique partners, beta readers, editors)
- Design & production stage (cover and interior for print and ebooks)
- Proofreading (after the “proof” is printed)
- Printing and distribution (launch)
— END PRODUCTION AND PUBLISHING STAGES
- Marketing (runs parallel to every other step)
- Publicity (at launch and after)
This 200-page workbook will help you learn what you need to do and track it. Here’s the table of contents.